imwritesin

5 reasons why im still single (what the heck!)

1. I’m too fat...yeah im fat...chubby...my student call me cikgu Bob..even im fat im handsome thats a fact...you can deny it kan? hahaha....better fat than U.G.L.Y..

2. I travel way too much......every weekend memang aku suka travel...not far pun...not even oversea... so i dont have time to woo t.u.t.

3. I’m either scared of commitment, or forgot what it feels like to be in love...tapi sebenar yerlah I love love…I’m just waiting for it to love me back...im tired of "memberi"...pick me, choose me, love me...tak nak pun takpe i dont give a damn pun!! muahaha!

4. I always sing in the car when I’m out on a date, even if I can’t sing that good....dah hobby kan is hard to ignored it. 

5.I’m broke....xde lah broke sangat...adalah sikit duit... but I have a lot of love…we can pay rent with love =)..larikkkk!!! come on! i know we cant live with eat dick and cunt..hahahah!

0 Responses

Post a Comment