imwritesin

Confession of book addict

A room without books is like a body without a soul. ~Cicero

Without words, without writing and without books there would be no history, there could be no concept of humanity. ~Hermann Hesse

Reading has been a constant comfort in my life for as long as I can remember. Semakin aku dewasa dan mempunyai kerjaya yang membolehkan aku membeli buku tanpa banyak soal it has become an even bigger part of my life as I've learned the true value of knowledge and how books contribute to that knowledge. aku suka nengok rak buku aku yang semakin penuh berisi dengan buku..... , which numbers in the hundreds....hopefully it become thousand in years come. Reading is a comfort, an adventure and a means of power that no person should be without. Reading is like my own brand of drug...

Macam korang nengok ad at tv said...Bangsa membaca..Bangsa yang maju (actually i forgot what it said...so i hentam..but still give the same meaning).....This month i already bought 6 books......wicked!! gilak!!.... but i dont mind!! nothing wrong being a book addict....aku xleh nengok bookstore...my heart pounding like a drum kalo aku nampak bookstore....you think i need see a therapist? i dont think so...hope this habit leh turun kat my own kids in the future... ( my own kids? hahahahah)

So guys jadikan amalan membaca satu habit...dont give me bullshit reasons not to read...have no enuff time..blah!! blah!! blah!! one page a day is better dari x membaca lansung....Good luck!

0 Responses

Post a Comment